Wild Mustang Training ProgramPaso Robles, CA October 19th – 23rd
Mustang Training: Lessons with the Masters
A Continuing Education Retreat for Equus Coaching Master Facilitators
With Koelle Simpson & Kasia Roether
October 19th – 23rd, 2021 | 5 Day Intensive Retreat | Paso Robles, CA
Registration is now open to all Equus Coaching Master Facilitators
and all actively enrolled in Master Facilitator Training!
Dear Equus Coaching Herd,
There is nothing quite like learning to gentle a wild Mustang.
I can still recall the very first time I worked with an untouched Mustang. The experience was exhilarating and the lessons that were offered to me were nothing short of life-changing. The insights that were mirrored back to me left me in a state of awe for just how subtle, vibrant and truly intelligent the non-verbal language of energy can be.
In order to form a trusting relationship that could transcend species, I felt as though I was entering a master class for understanding the intricate connection between our vulnerability and the universal language of energy.
I still use the insights and awareness I gained from my wild, four-legged Mustang teacher almost every day. It’s for this reason that I’d like to offer you an opportunity to learn directly from these masterful teachers.
This is an experience that’s almost impossible to describe to you in words—yet it’s likely to be one you’ll never forget.
During this retreat, a few of the opportunities you will work through are:
- Uncovering the places within where you hold back from connection and why
- Learning to dissolve your attachments to a particular outcome
- Discovering how a deep state of presence in the body will enable you to translate the information in your environment clearly
- Learning to read the nonverbal language of energy and feeling
- Heightening your intuitive skills
- Improving your ability to track the subtle levels of information that are exchanged in every moment
If you feel ready to further your education and you’re either currently enrolled in or have already completed your certification for the Master Facilitators Training, I invite you to join Kasia Roether and me for this four-day workshop to learn directly from the wild Mustangs, themselves.
Registration & Pricing:
- Five days of training from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
- Lunch, drinks & snacks for all five days
What’s not included:
- Travel, lodging or transportation
- Breakfast or dinner
- You must either be actively enrolled in Master Facilitator Training, previous attending your ECMF training or have already completed your certification as an Equus Coach Master Facilitator.
Please do not make travel arrangements until we confirm we have met the minimum number of participants.
Registration is now open!
If you feel ready to further your education and you’re either currently enrolled in or have already completed your certification for the Master Facilitators Training, you’re invited to join Kasia Roether and Koelle Simpson for this five-day workshop to learn directly from the wild Mustangs, themselves.
Spaces are limited to just eight people to ensure the most meaningful instruction and maintain safety.
About Your Teachers
Koelle Simpson has been on a lifelong journey of integrating her own sexual abuse trauma. Through her work with horses, she has been able to decipher the specific ways in which they have helped her rebuild trust in herself and thus learn to form healthy long-term relationships with others. While the road has been long and somewhat circuitous, Koelle’s deep desire to remain curious and open to learning has allowed her to witnessed the various ways that trauma impacted her internal dialogue, physical health, emotional states, and relationship patterns. Her passion for sharing this journey of healing and integration with clients and fellow students has been the foundation and birthplace of the Equus Coaching model.
Kasia Roether’s lifetime dream has been to create an environment in which people can experience a horse’s power for healing, growth, and connection. As an Equus Coach Master Facilitator, Kasia brings to the Institute her extensive knowledge and experience from seventeen years of training horses and teaching people about their behavior, nature, and ways of communication. As a coach and catalyst, Kasia helps students and clients to connect with Nature’s wisdom and learn from it through a horse’s presence, sense of reality, the identity of wholeness, and self-care. Kasia is an instructor for both the Equus Coach Training and Master Facilitator Apprenticeship program. She offers mentorship to all students-in-training and members of the Equus Coaching Herd.
Day 1 - Friday, April 8th, 2022
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 PM | Arrival, check in and welcome
- 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM | Equus demonstration
- 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM | Equus Coaching sessions to help you discover your relationship patterns
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM | Lunch
- 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM Equus Coaching sessions continued
Day 2 - Saturday, April 9th, 2022
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 PM | Morning Check-in & Discussion
- 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM | Hands-On Learning from the Herd
- 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM | Group Equus Activity
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM | Lunch
- 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM| Restoring Connection – Individual Equus Coaching Sessions
Concerned about Covid-19?
We understand. You’re safety is a high priority. Thus we are taking precautions in order to gather safely:
- Our group size will not exceed more than 12 participants.
- All of our activities will be organized outside.
- You’re welcome to wear a mask if you prefer and we’ll be able to easily create distance as needed
- If you face the unfortunate event of becoming sick with covid-19 leading up to this event, we will make every effort to apply your retreat fee to a future program or virtual coaching support by Koelle Simpson.
Program Details & Registration
Retreat Dates: October 19th – 23rd
Retreat pricing includes
- Five full days of interactions with horses, small-group instruction and in-depth personal coaching with Koelle Simpson and Kasia Roether.
- Lunch, drinks and light snacks
- Tuition does not include your flights, transportation, or lodging accommodations. (We will provide a list of hotel suggestion upon sign up.)
- $3,800 per participant
- One Payment of $3,800
Deposit Payment Plan
Two Payments of $1,900:
- 1st Payment of $1,900 will be made when you sign up
- 2nd Payment of $1,900 will be processed 1 month later
Out of stock
Due to the costly, non-refundable nature of reserving venues for various events, and the limited spaces available in workshops and retreats, a cancellation made 60 days or less from the dates of an event is non-refundable. Fifty percent of the event fee will be refunded for a cancellation made between 90 to 61 days prior to a scheduled event. Any cancellation made 91 days prior to a scheduled event is fully refundable minus an administrative processing fee.
Please note that should an issue or challenge arise due to Covid-19 (either with travel restrictions or health matter) we will make every effort to apply your payment as a credit to a future retreat program.
Travel & Accommodation
- Hotel Cheval – 1021 Pine St, Paso Robles, CA 93446 (805) 226-9995
- Adelaide Inn – 1215 Ysabel St, Paso Robles, CA 93446 (805) 238-2770
- La Bellasera – 206 Alexa Ct, Paso Robles, CA; (805) 238-2834
- The Oaks & Suites – 3000 Riverside Avenue, Paso Robles, CA; (805) 237-8700
- Paso Robles Inn – 1103 Spring St. Paso Robles, CA; (805) 238-2660
- Best Western Black Oak Motel – 11135 24th St, Paso Robles, CA; (805) 238-4740
- San Luis Obispo – 35.6 miles (The closest airport to fly into)
- Santa Maria – 68 miles
- Santa Barbara – 129 miles
- Fresno – 113 miles
- Monterey – 113 miles
- San Jose – 162 miles